You deserve top-quality service when it comes to your home’s heating or cooling system. Anything less and you’re not only risking higher-than-necessary energy bills and less-than-adequate comfort; you’re risking your family’s safety.
In the greater Cincinnati area, Jansen Heating & Air Conditioning provides quality maintenance, repair and installation services for a variety of heating and cooling systems. If you have a broken air conditioning unit or defective furnace or heat pump, our skilled technicians will put your system back into service promptly and at a fair price. If the problem is in the air distribution system – an issue with the blower, ductwork or registers – Jansen technicians will diagnose that issue and take corrective action.
Some of What You Can Expect From Jansen
• All services regarding Cincinnati heating system repairs will be handled by reliable, skilled technicians with high standing in the industry.
• Jansen offers a seven-day service hotline, will work on any HVAC model or brand, and provides decade-long warranties with same-day heating or cooling system replacements, as well as free energy-use surveys.
• You will receive services from a long-respected, locally owned company, among the best HVAC contractors in Cincinnati.
• Jansen is so confident in the heating and cooling equipment that we stock and sell, as well as the installation of those products, that we provide an all-inclusive lifetime guarantee on all new systems. If you’re not totally satisfied, we will do whatever is necessary to accomplish that goal. Fortunately, that’s a rare occurrence, since our technicians nearly always get it right the first time.
• Jansen offers Upfront Pricing for AC and furnace repair in Cincinnati. This means you won’t fall into a situation where our technician surprises you at the end of a job with work you hadn’t agreed to. Instead, with Jansen’s 100 percent upfront pricing guarantee, once you’ve accepted a repair at a quoted price, that’s what you’ll pay, even if the job ends up involving more time or parts than anticipated.
• Our technicians are well versed in the latest advancements in cooling and heating technology, which is an essential asset in this day and age of ever-increasing efficiency and performance. Unfortunately, many HVAC outfits nowadays fail to keep up with technology, and pass along that deficiency to their customers.