Is your home’s cooling system no longer keeping up with the Cincinnati summer heat? Or perhaps it just conked out entirely? Or maybe you’d like to line up a quality HVAC contractor in Cincinnati to perform seasonal maintenance? Or heaven forbid, you need to replace your old or broken heater or AC system? Jansen Heating and Cooling, an established local contractor with decades of success in this area, will perform any of those tasks, and do them professionally, reliably and at a fair price. For an optimum intersection of performance, efficiency and safety, there’s no reason not to choose among Cincinnati’s best HVAC contractors. We live and work among fellow Cincinnatians so it’s essential that we do the work right the first time and then offer a solid guarantee for that work.
What Cincinnati’s Best HVAC Contractors Offer
• A Fair Price Guarantee. We assure customers that they won’t find a better price on a new AC or heating system from any of Jansen’s major (or minor) competition. In the unlikely event that somebody does offer a lower price, we’ll match that price and then pay the customer a $100 bonus. (The systems must be roughly comparable – “apples and apples” as opposed to “apples and aardvarks.”)
• Quality Guarantee. Jansen guarantees customer satisfaction for the quality of HVAC service work, in fact providing a comprehensive lifetime workmanship guarantee on the products and installation that go into a new cooling or heating system. Any customer who’s not 100 percent satisfied with the installation can expect Jansen to do whatever it takes to address customer concerns. This covers installed appliances, ductwork, various parts and components, wiring and piping, and more.
• 100% Upfront Pricing Guarantee. If our technician(s) come to your home, diagnose a heater or AC repair and provide you with an estimate, once you accept the repair at that price, that is all you pay. This is the case even if our technician starts the repair and discovers that something else needs to be fixed. Jansen will complete the more involved job at no additional cost.
More Benefits From Working With Jansen
Other benefits you can expect from a company that’s among the best HVAC contractors in Cincinnati are:
- a seven-day service hotline;
- service on all types of HVAC systems;
- decade-long warranties on same-day system replacements; and
- free energy surveys to assess what more you can do in your home to save energy and money; and of course,
- polite, prompt and professional treatment from our technicians, among the most accomplished when it comes to heating and air conditioning service in Cincinnati.
How your home is heated and cooled is one of the main factors that determines residential satisfaction. You should take care in who’s installing, maintaining and repairing the equipment that provides these essential services, just as you’re careful about whom you take your car to, what physicians take care of your health, or what schools your children attend.