When you’ve decided to replace your home’s cooling system – whether air conditioner or heat pump – Jansen Heating and Cooling is here to help. It doesn’t matter whether the decision was triggered by your desire to significantly reduce energy bills or to stop wasting good money on a system well past its useful life, or a combination of both.
We realize that the decision to replace a central air conditioning system is a big one, so we want you to know what to consider and expect.
Start With Our Comfort Survey
The best place to begin is with our Jansen Home Comfort Survey. It will help you identify your requirements for:
- Special home uses or needs such as special air conditioning requirements due to a home office, exercise room or other unique home use; whether you entertain frequently; the number of floors in the house (including whether it has an attic living space or a finished basement); and whether some unused rooms are often closed to heating and cooling.
- Comfort requirements and conditions unique to your home such as stale air problems, specific rooms or floors that are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin). We’ll need to know if you prefer a warmer or cooler home as well (since different people have different preferences). It also will be helpful to know whether you use (or would like to use) a programmable thermostat.
- Health/safety requirements such as indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, humidity control and/or
child safety concerns related to your HVAC system.
- Property requirements such as whether you are planning home renovations or adding on to your home
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating costs, working with a Cincinnati HVAC contractor who can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, and/or your wish to explore financing options. With regard to energy efficiency, the potential for enhanced air sealing and insulation will be explored as a way to save money, too.
Most of the aforementioned requirements apply equally to heating system installation in Cincinnati.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisers, during which you can learn more about Jansen’s entire line-up of cooling systems and system enhancements, click here.
Jansen Heating and Cooling, among Cincinnati’s best AC companies, is proud to be a distributor of Carrier air conditioning systems.