When you’ve made the decision to replace your cooling system – whether air conditioner or heat pump – Jansen Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. It doesn’t matter whether the decision was triggered by your desire to significantly reduce energy bills or to stop wasting good money on a system well past its useful life, or both.
We realize that the decision to replace a central cooling system is a big one, so we want you to know what to consider and expect.
The best place to start is with our Jansen Home Comfort Survey. It will help you identify your requirements for:
- Special home uses or requirements such as special air conditioning requirements due to a home office or exercise room; whether you entertain frequently; the number of floors in the house (including whether it has a finished basement); and whether some unused rooms are often closed to heating and cooling.
- Comfort requirements such as stale air problems, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin).
- Health/safety requirements such as indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, humidity control and/or
child safety concerns related to your HVAC system.
- Property requirements such as if you are planning home renovations or adding on to your home
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating costs, working with a contractor who can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, and/or your wish to explore financing options.
Most of the aforementioned requirements apply equally to heating system installation in Cincinnati.
To schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisers, during which you can learn more about our entire line-up of cooling systems and system enhancements, click here.
Jansen Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is proud to be a distributor of Carrier air conditioning systems.