When you need an affordable solution to install a new cooling/heating system, we’re here to help with a low-cost “ductless split system.”
Ductless split systems are gaining in popularity over central air conditioning systems for a variety of reasons:
- 43% of homeowners purchased a mini-split to solve hot and/or cold spots inside their primary residence.
- 27% had converted a garage into a living space.
- 27% purchased one to replace a window/portable air conditioning unit.
- 25% used it for an add-on room, exercise or entertainment center room.
- 18% said their homeowners association will not allow a window air conditioning unit.
Plus, ductless split installation can save you up to 50% on your home heating and cooling costs compared to oil, propane or electric baseboard heat.
The best system for each home depends on the cost and efficiency of the equipment, annual energy use, and the local price and availability of energy sources. In most homes, any type of conventional system, if designed and installed properly, will economically deliver personal comfort.
We realize that the decision to install a ductless split air conditioning and heating system is a big one, so we want you to know what to consider and expect. Ductless split systems is rapidly becoming more popular when installing a typical ducted split with a furnace or ducted heat pump system.
The best place to start is with our Jansen Home Comfort Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Home use such as special air conditioning conditions due to a home office, an exercise room, parties or if there’s unnecessary cooling of closed-off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort requirements such as stale air problems, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin).
- Health/safety requirements such as poor indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, humidity control, or child safety concerns around your system.
- Property requirements such as if you are planning home renovations or adding on to your home
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating cost, working with a contractor that can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore payment options.
Schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of ductless split heating & air-conditioning systems and system enhancements.